- Entry level qualification to start your career as a beauty therapist, covers everything you need to know to provide all the basic popular beauty treatments that are carried out in salons.
- Provides you with the foundation understanding of how to treat the clients skin and all the basic skills and techniques for facial treatments
- Employers and Insurance companies are demanding NVQ Level 2 Beauty therapy as a bare minimum requirement.
This intensive course is 3 days which will consist of theory, practical and an exam.
- Health and Safety
- Client Care and Communication
- Skin Care Products and Ingredients
- Skin Typing, Conditions and Contraindications
- How To Perform A Skin Analysis and Professional Consultation
- Facial Routine and Facial Massage
CIBTAC Level 2 Facial Massage and Skin Care is a fully accredited and officially recognised beauty qualification that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills in how to provide facial and skincare. You will learn key aspects of health and safety in a salon environment promoting client care and communication. The main purpose of this qualification is to develop your skincare skills.
During the course, you will be fully supported by our highly experienced teachers. Our goal is to ensure you are ready for the workplace after successful completion if the course.
At the end of the course you will receive a certification of completion from Aesthetic Practitioner Academy. You will need to attend an examination day where you must hand in your completed portfolio, sit a multiple choice exam and complete a practical treatment under observation from a CIBTAC examiner. On completion of this examination day you will then receive your official CIBTAC certificate shortly after.
To find out more please get in contact with our dedicated team.